Hello Ranchers ,
I have decided to buy Macbook PRO . But lately I am checking Mac Forums and they suggested to wait till April end as new Macbooks are lined up .
Also Intel has launched Ivy-Bridge . I could see some pointers regarding this on :
Hence my question to fellow ranchers is that should I wait for a month or so , so that I get updated MAC PRO ?
Or would this rumours of new MACBOOK PRO continue for another 4-5 months .
I am ready to wait if I have latest Macbook PRO in coming 1-2 months .
Please suggest on the same .
Thanks in advance,